Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
850 posts
351,445 visits

help paying my bills

parts started this conversation

help paying my bills

Click here to add your comment...
The Christmas Cat   in reply to sassysstar
For all States


Catholic charities org
Requests for Assistance: 1.866.649.5862 | Toll-Free 

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W., Washington, DC 20410
Telephone: (202) 708-1112 TTY: (202) 708-1455
Find the address of the HUD office near you

Need Help Paying Bills, Debt, and Mortgage

http://www.salvationarmyu... (for veterans)

Apply for any free prescription cards you can find online that includes your prescribed drug..Also look into the manufacture of that drug to see if it has a co-pay card that you are eligible for that includes drugs that your doctor administers to you for cancer ect...Also Walgreens has a great perscription plan look into it..
This will help with your medications.

Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) | Office of ...
Administration for Children...
The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) helps keep families safe and healthy through initiatives that assist families with energy costs.


Work at home Computer Jobs
Post your home care job on here Dog sitter, Nannie Ect.
Great Job site with reviews

Sell online
Sell free online crafts photos ect

Worldwide Clinical Trials Earn up to $2,300
Free and Charitable Clinics 
Community Health Centers 
Rural Health Clinics 
Community Behavioral Health Clinics 

National Association of Free & Charitable Clinics
http://www.nafcclinics.or... 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600
Alexandria, VA 22314

U.S. Medical Assistance Program
88 Hamilton Avenue 
Stamford, CT 06902
Tel: +1 203.658.9690
FAX: +1 203.406.4429 

Saving money on car gasoline

Free ISP Database - Find Free Internet Access Service Providers Instantly 

If you are on a low or limited income, you may qualify you for assistance in replacing or repairing furnaces and refrigerators. The Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) is designed to assist limited income families with reducing their energy usage by providing installation of energy conserving measures, as well as offering furnace cleaning and tuning. 
WAP eligibility is based on Energy Assistant Program guidelines. WAP is funded by the United States Department of Energy and is administered through the state by the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD).
Call your local energy assistance office for further information and a referral.http://www.simplylivingde...

Worldwide Clinical Trials Earn up to $2,300

If you were in a 2013 house fire and had no fire insurance make sure you fill out a special form you can apply to your yearly tax statement for losses due to fire it can make your taxes less and you don't have to pay in so much and will probably get a couple hundred back call your tax repairers office and ask about this and what forms you need
Talk to The Christmas Cat
sassysstar   in reply to GoliathRed
Did they help you.I have the same problem my little son is sick so I can't work I have been looking I have tried all the agency's and the salvation army I just don't know what else to do
Talk to sassysstar
housekat5   in reply to Poppyday13
My husband is a veteran and we are in desperate need of assistance paying out bills, can you please provide information for veterans, thank you
Talk to housekat5
Talk to singlemomkrystle
Hello, my name is John, I take care of my mother who is a type 1 diabetic and disabled. I was left unemployed after a medical emergency of my own and have no way to pay my electricity bill. My mother is currently in the hospital due to complications from her diabetes, but should be released soon and by the time she is, the electricity will be cut off. Not only will we have no heat during winter after the brutal snow storm that hit here, but her medication which requires refrigeration will go bad, as well. The minimum amount that needs to be paid is $227.50. I've tried 211, I've tried social services, community action, salvation army, churches, etc. But the other problem is that my only vehicle is down, as well, leaving us stranded. I have no money for groceries or anything else. I have 4 dollars to my name, mostly in change. I'm out of options and the electricity will be cut off in a couple days, the termination bill says it will be terminated after February 19th. Please, someone, if you're reading this and can help, I beg you. Not for me, but for my mother. I'm trying my hardest to find another job and take care of her, but it's just not good enough. Please...
Talk to GoliathRed
My aunt is disabled and is on the disconnect list for her light bill with GRU and we are wondering if she could get for today around 10
Talk to kangy
Poppyday13   in reply to cincyfan67
Sorry - what is a sprint bill please ?
Talk to Poppyday13
i need help paying my sprint bill. my mom is in the hosptail she had open heart surgery and they cut my hours at work.
Talk to cincyfan67
Poppyday13   in reply to MaryAmelia
Please google RENT ASSISTANCE ( your town ) That usually leads to several threads about all sorts of assistance . Then Google RENT ASSISTANCE ( your county ) that comes up with more. Then Google UTILITY ASSISTANCE ( your town ) the UTILITY ASSISTANCE ( your county) . By doing this , usually I find free oil , school equipment , help with house repairs and all sorts of stuff. If you need free glasses , contact me . If you are a VETERAN please contact me - or if anybody you know is a veteran , I have a long list of places that can help them
Talk to Poppyday13
missjanie   in reply to MaryAmelia
Your welcome :-)
Talk to missjanie
MaryAmelia   in reply to missjanie
Thank you so much!
Talk to MaryAmelia
missjanie   in reply to MaryAmelia
Go to put in your city and state it will give you a list of agencies that will help you you may also check with churches in your town, sorry but there is no money on this site and I'm unable to help you as I came on here seeking help myself, but if you go to 211 and call all the agencies you will find help with all your utilities :-) Good luck and God Bless
Talk to missjanie
MaryAmelia   in reply to missjanie
I can't pay my water bill.. Please help!
Talk to MaryAmelia
Mommy of 3 in TN   in reply to Nittie
Hello go to or call 211 type your city and state it will list some agencies that help pay your electric. Hope this helps
Talk to Mommy of 3 in TN
I am a Disable and on a cpap and my electric is about to be cut off how can I get help to pay it today of stop them from cutting me off because I just got a bill last week sence last Sept. 2013 and I tired to get a payment arrangement but I get to come up with $380 dollars my tomorrow and I can't can I please get some help so I do not get cut off Thank you
Talk to Nittie
missjanie   in reply to woman in a shoe
1-1, see ya back later Elsie :-)
Talk to missjanie
woman in a shoe   in reply to slickmouf
Be back on later
Talk to woman in a shoe
woman in a shoe   in reply to slickmouf
Type need help city state read each one very carefully. Also to your left there some to hit it will stay light s gas that on the left hit it
Talk to woman in a shoe
slickmouf   in reply to woman in a shoe
what are you typing that im not i need help
Talk to slickmouf
woman in a shoe   in reply to missjanie
1 1 done
Talk to woman in a shoe